Sarabeth has been trying to prove her independence in any way she can lately. Refusing to eat, running away from us, and most recently choosing her own clothes. She found a drawer in her dresser with clothes that either don't fit her, or are the wrong season. She insisted on wearing a blue fleece jacket with a red polka-dot swimsuit, all on top of her pajamas. She was very proud of her new outfit, as she should be. Maybe I'll let her start picking out my clothes next! Ok, maybe not.

the new outfit
We went on a walk the other day and met some neighbors a few streets down. There were several kids out and they were playing with sidewalk chalk. Sarabeth thought it was the greatest stuff in the world, and it ended up all over her. She looked like a little football player (the cutest football player ever!) and I couldn't resist getting it on camera!
2 comments:
Hey Bethany, I found your blog through another's! Jackson dresses himself and almost never matches! I figure it is just one less thing for me to do. Besides, Sarabeth looked very cute. Hope all is well in DFW. I miss running into you in the halls at KBC.
could be a trend setter!
Post a Comment