Smiling and ready for the first day of school!
I get mom all to myself today!!!
Being silly.
If you won't look at me, I won't look at you.
Popeye with her lunch.
Now, you may be wondering where the pictures of her at school are...I took the camera to her classroom in hopes of getting her picture in the room, with her teacher, or something like that. When we got to the door of her room she went straight in an never looked back. I tried to say bye, but she was already so happily involved with the toys that I decided to leave well enough alone. No reason to make her upset just to take a picture, right? (Even though I wish I had taken the picture!)
2 comments:
Way to go Sarabeth! I hope you had a wonderful time at school-can't wait to hear all about it. Love your cute little dress!
What a sweet picture of Annabelle-that's a framer. Miss you guys.
Sarabeth looks so grown-up....and still as cute as ever!! Can she do that smile on cue?
These are the days.....!
Anabelle looks like she has had a growth spurt too!
Love and Blessings
Nina
Post a Comment