Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Last of the Wall weddings

Josh's brother, Jordan married his beautiful bride Christa this past weekend.  It was a gorgeous ceremony at a little winery in Grapevine.  Christa was stunning in her gown and they couldn't have looked happier!  Congratulations, you two!  Hope you're having a blast in Mexico!

first dance

Of course, being the mom that I am, most of my pictures included my kids.  Sorry, Jordan & Christa.  I had great intentions to get many more shots of the happy couple, I just got preoccupied with the 2 & 3 year-olds running around.

Anabelle (not too sure about this photo) with her OG

Sarabeth requested this photo- she's licking dip off her thumb.  Don't ask me.

The girls with Nana & Nina

The end of the evening=two very sleepy girls

We had a very unsuccessful attempt at a family picture which is why I'm not in any of them...plus the camera adds 10 pounds...and I just don't need that on top of what I've already gained this pregnancy :)  You'll just have to trust that I was there!

2 comments:

bethany said...

Hey at least you took pictures! Way to go. I love the pics of the girls hugging in the pumpkins too. So precious. It's so hard to believe that you'll have one more beauty to add very soon. We miss you and will be glad to see you soon.

Petpro said...

I heard it was a lovely wedding. :)
I cannot imagine taking my ONLY toddler to a wedding.. You and Josh are brave. Then again, it was family, and I'm sure with two sets of grands someone was always watching your little ones. ;)
I venture out into the world on a regular basis only with trepidation!