I only had a "3" candle...
Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Monday, December 07, 2009
Happy 30th Josh!
Josh, your mom has always said you're wise for your years. So, in a sense, it's hard to believe you're only 30. On the other hand, it seems that the years we've known each other and been together have flown by. I'm trying to do the math and I think you were 20 when we met, 22 when we started dating. Over that time you have grown into such an amazing man and I can't believe how much God has blessed me by having you in my life! I'm thankful for you everyday and I take incredible joy in watching you be a father to our girls. So even though it's 2 days late, Happy Birthday Josh. I love you!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful Family :)
Post a Comment