I really thought I'd be able to document each child growing up in the same way. What I mean by that is I chose to ignore or disagree with people who said, "By the third child, you'll be lucky to get pictures of them at all!" While I still don't agree, I certainly understand better what they mean now. It's just the nature of having more than one child. With each baby, there's more to do than spend an entire day watching them, holding them, attending to their every need. I've tried my hardest to continue taking pictures of all the girls but I'm a little behind.
Adelyn turned 4 months on April 28. She's getting her own little personality and it makes us adore her more everyday. She's rolling over, eating cereal (which she's not really a fan of), sweet potatoes, and her favorite so far is carrots. She's taking naps in her crib better than before but still cries herself to sleep most of the time (like right NOW!) Sarabeth & Anabelle are still very attentive and loving, and are even starting to be protective. For example we went to dinner the other night with our next door neighbors and left all 5 kids at their house with a sitter. She texted us not long after we left with a funny little story- Apparently their boys were "petting" Adelyn (something Sarabeth still frequently asks to do herself.) When Sarabeth saw them, she said, "She's a baby, NOT a dog!" I cracked up laughing because that's the very thing I tell her when she asks to pet the baby. At least I know she's listening to me, right?!
Starting to enjoy tummy time more now that her neck is stronger
Her darling bloomers (thanks Sara & Jared!)
2 comments:
She is so adorable!
Oh my gosh, she's so cute!!!! I miss not being around the corner, so much! Hope all is well and that we will get to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment