Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Joining the rest of the world!
I thought it would be easier to start a blog so everyone can check in on our family on their own time instead of me sending pictures out constantly. So here it is! I only hope I can keep up with it so it's actually useful. Our lives are constantly changing and the girls are growing up so fast! Sarabeth will be 2 in just over a week, and Anabelle is 8 1/2 months old. We're moving in 2 days, so I guess I could have started blogging some other time. Oh well, story of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment