Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Tommorrow is the big day- Sarabeth turns 2! She's making sure we know it, too. I was telling someone the other day about her upcoming birthday, and this is how I described it to them: I was ready to be the parent of an infant, but no one asked me if I was ready to be the parent of a toddler! I really can't complain because she's really SO sweet and it's just her age that is a challenge right now. We'll let you know how the birthday goes tomorrow. She doesn't really know what this "birthday stuff" is all about yet. For about a week I would ask her how old she was going to be on her birthday and she would say "doooo!" However, now when I ask her she turns her head away and says "no!" (I guess that's her way of letting me know she doesn't always want to perform).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Doooo!" That is so funny! I wish we could be there to help you celebrate! Happy early Birthday Sarabeth!
Post a Comment