Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Snow in March!
Only in Texas...yesterday it was sunny and warm enough that we sat outside and ate lunch. About 2 hours ago it started snowing and now it's snowing, raining and sleeting all at the same time. I took the girls outside to play in the snow for the first time after lunch today, and Sarabeth loved it. By that I mean she wanted nothing to do with the snow and stood under the covered part of the patio for 15 minutes. Anabelle & I were freezing (we don't really have "snow gear" seeing as we've lived in Houston for the past 4 years) and Sarabeth would have stayed out for hours! She was very unhappy with me when we came back inside. I took pictures on my phone, but don't know how to get them out of the phone. Check back to see if I figure it out and post any!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment