Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Trip to the Zoo
We decided to have a cousins day at the zoo today. The Douglass family has been in town and we thought the kids would have fun going to the zoo with each other. Kerry & Isaiah met us there, so there were 6 kids and 3 moms. If it makes you tired thinking about that, it should. I'm exhausted. We had a really great time though and I'll guarantee you that everyone (kids and parents alike) will sleep well tonight! Sarabeth had a lot of fun and by the time we left, they were all the same to her. Elephants, monkeys, giraffes...whatever...they're all just big animals. Well, I'm off to the vet to take care of my 3rd child. Poor Maverick isn't himself. He's having a hard time getting around yesterday & today and can't walk up the stairs. I'm just praying it is nothing major!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment