Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Oh my gosh, the matching outfits are killing me! Your girls are so dang cute! I can't believe how long little Annabelle's hair is getting! It looks like a cute little bob! So darling. Miss those little bugs. What a fun trip to the pumpkin patch!
2 comments:
You two are too cute! I love the shirts and bows.
Oh my gosh, the matching outfits are killing me! Your girls are so dang cute! I can't believe how long little Annabelle's hair is getting! It looks like a cute little bob! So darling. Miss those little bugs. What a fun trip to the pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment