Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Monday, October 27, 2008
TCU homecoming
One of the things we've been enjoying since moving back to DFW is being close to TCU. Josh has been to every home game so far this season and I go with him when I can get a babysitter :) This weekend was homecoming, and we decided to take the girls with us. Neither of them have anything purple, so naturally I went and got them both cheerleading outfits. We made it through half of the game and actually went pretty well. I didn't remember to take the camera out until we got home (by then they'd about had enough!) but I tried to make them smile anyway!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Josh and wife :)-
I went to school with Bethany (and Josh :)) and had fun looking at your recent post. I didn't know you went to TCU...glad life is good and that you have such precious little girls!
Emily (McCord) Malone
Post a Comment