Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Monday, November 03, 2008
Halloween
We had a darling butterfly and leopard at our house on Halloween (you may remember the butterfly costume from last year). When I figure out how to load video I'll put some of them trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. They had a blast!
Ok, your little trick-or-treaters are adorable! I am still in disbelief that Annabelle is wearing Sarabeth's costume from LAST YEAR! Super cute. But let's talk about your hair! You got it cut and I love it! You could pull off just about any length of hair-lucky!
2 comments:
Ok, your little trick-or-treaters are adorable! I am still in disbelief that Annabelle is wearing Sarabeth's costume from LAST YEAR! Super cute. But let's talk about your hair! You got it cut and I love it! You could pull off just about any length of hair-lucky!
You look great, I love your hair, and of course the girls are adorable!!!
Post a Comment