Monday, November 03, 2008

OUCH!

It's rare that I post twice in one day, so you know this has to be good.  For starters, Josh is out of town so it's just the girls for a while.  We've had a great day- lots of laughing and smiles (a welcome hiatus from the recent screaming and tantrums!) and the 3 of us were eating dinner.  The girls finished and I was in the pantry getting them each one piece of halloween candy.  For the record, I've been sacrificing my personal temple by eating most of the candy so they can grow up healthy and have only one piece a day.  I know, martyr.  Anyway, I'm picking out candy and I hear a huge thud followed immediately by screams.  Sarabeth had fallen out of her chair and her forehead landed straight on the windowsill.  She's had some good bumps on her head over the last 2 1/2 years, but I think this one might take the cake.  (she's fine now, by the way)  Nothing like halloween candy to take the sting out of a head injury!




3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow!!! That's a good one! Looks like it HURT! Poor baby...

The Chron Family said...

Oh my, our cute little Sarabeth! Poor thing. The good thing is that it already looks way better today. Had fun at Central Mkt, maybe we can make it to the park together before next wed.

Steph said...

OH MY GOSH! Ouch! That little profile picture is a crack up! Poor little thing!