Tuesday, January 13, 2009


I've been trying for 3 days to get this video posted- I feel so technologically incompetent!  I finally got it working (I think- let me know if it doesn't work on your end!)  Anyway, Sarabeth has gotten into singing lately.  She loves to sing but not when the camera is rolling.  One morning in particular, though, she was in the mood to perform and it's adorable!  Pardon the poor cinematography...I was holding the camera with one hand while trying to hold Anabelle in the other arm...she's a squirmy one!

3 comments:

tito said...

Soooo cute! love it, tell sarabeth "more singing!"-love tito & kristen

A.B. said...

that is ADORABLE! I'm glad she isn't scared of the Turkey! What a big girl :)

Steph said...

OOOooooooooh that is too dang cute! I love the "with a ba ba here and a ba ba there"...and her expression when she says, "Annabelle's scared of the turkey...yes, she is" is HILARIOUS. Oh she's a doll. I miss you guys!! As soon as Josh is better and you're up for company, we're comin'!