With all that we've had going on lately I've realized it's easy to be the parent of happy children. Anyone can do that. It's the days when the children are impossibly cranky and ornery that I feel like I'm totally unfit to be a parent. I had coffee with a friend last night and we were talking about how the Lord gives us days like yesterday to remind us that we CAN do this.





Now for some funny pictures totally unrelated to anything...
Classic Sarabeth- thumb and hair in the mouth.
chillin'
Yes, Anabelle is eating yogurt with a huge wooden spoon (and loving it!)
Wild hair after a nap.
Sarabeth's art project- stickers in her sister's hair. Who needs paper?
2 comments:
I agree-it's the good days that seem to put things back into perspective. Love the big spoon Annabelle. Tell your Mom to do the dishes. ;)
Amen, Bethany. The "good" days are to help us keep our perspective. I wish I could tell you how many times I was ready to throw in the towel when my boys were little! Hang in there, girl. The girls will be all grown up before you know it, cherish ALL the days with them. Love to all of you.
Post a Comment