Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
$1.99
As many of you know, our first born is really red-headed and four-legged. Now that we've had REAL children for 3 years, Maverick has taken an abrupt backseat to the girls. Most days he's just an extra mouth to feed, a bark that wakes the girls up from their naps, a food thief (Anabelle helps him with this on a regular basis!) and the list goes on. The girls love having him around though, so we wouldn't actually give him away (though we talk a good talk!) Yesterday he'd had enough and decided to put himself up for sale...I think it's a bargain!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG!!! For a minute I thought you were serious and was about to start blowing up your phone cuz I want him!!! Ha ha, that's hillarious!
Post a Comment