Sunday, March 01, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarabeth!

It's hard to believe that 3 years have gone by already.  It seems like yesterday we brought Sarabeth home from the hospital, and at the same time I can't imagine our lives without her.  She's turned into such a little girl with a love for life and a heart of gold.  We have our great days and our not-so-great days, but I love her through them all and BECAUSE of them all.  We're so blessed to have such an amazing and sweet daughter!

March 1, 2006

March 1, 2007

March 1, 2008

3 years old!!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Awww!! I remember those pigtails! What a cutie pie she is!

Pam said...

Happy birthday Sarabeth!

Steph said...

Happy Birthday Sarabeth! We are so sad that we missed your party (we are all a little sick)-but I'm sure you had a great time! I LOVE that picture with the pigtails..oh my gosh. Too cute.