Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's been a while since I've posted anything, so here's a summary of our last few weeks.  Josh & I went to Scottsdale last week for the Christian Brothers annual convention and had a blast.  He had to work most of the time while I...well...laid by the pool.  Don't feel too sorry for him though.  He did get to play golf 3 times while we were there!  The girls stayed with my parents in OKC and loved it!  We're glad to be home, though we're going to Houston for a wedding this weekend.  Josh is already there working and I'm flying down tomorrow.  We debated taking the girls but it would be a lot of juggling them back & forth between friends & family in Houson, so Josh's parents were kind enough to keep them for us.  After this we're home for a while though!  Here are some cute pics from the past few weeks...nothing too exciting though :)



No comments: