Saturday, April 18, 2009

Naptime Activities

This title in itself should be a contradiction.  I've never understood why children fight sleep.  To me, it's the best thing in the world.  Give me a chance to nap and I'm out all afternoon.  Not the case for sweet Sarabeth.  She's phasing herself out of a nap and only sleeps about twice a week.  The rest of the days she plays, reads stories, and sometimes gets much much more creative.  Here were her activities today during naptime...

- Empty a whole bottle of shampoo out into her sink
- Pour water onto the carpet, bathroom floor, a dresser drawer (filled with clothes), her windowsill...I'll continue the list as we figure out where else...
- Empty a whole roll of toilet paper into the toilet
- Two accidents

She had a perfectly good explanation for them..."I got to!" which means that she HAD to do it.  Uh huh.  

No comments: