Thursday, July 09, 2009

Haircut

Sarabeth has been chewing on her hair since Anabelle was born- it's like nails on a chalkboard for me.  I figured she'd grow out of it, but 2 years later it's become her trademark.  Our pediatrician told me that there's a condition called Rapunzel syndrome in which kids can literally get hair balls in their stomach.  Lovely, I know.  I've been putting this off but knew I needed to cut it- I just couldn't bring myself to do it!  I took her this morning to get it cut and she did great.  I was the one having a hard time with it but it turned out so cute!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable, I love it!

The Chron Family said...

Yea! I love it and can't wait to see it in person! Hope that you guys are all great! We look forward to seeing you when we get back!

kmfoto said...

sooo cute! i love it! i think she looks so sweet with her little smile and cheeks-perfect. (blythe's next, right?)

kristen