Monday, August 10, 2009

Off to Alabama!

We're braving our first real road trip with the kids tomorrow- a 10ish (which really means 12) hour drive to northern Alabama for Josh's brother's wedding.  It's been almost 2 weeks since I've posted anything, so thought I'd at least give a little update.

Anabelle had a virus last week, ran a fever for 3 days straight.  I took her to the doctor the morning of the 3rd day, and of course the fever broke that night.  She had a lovely rash all over her body for a few days afterwards, but she's all better.

Sarabeth got another haircut.  The first didn't stop her from chewing it.  I had them cut it really short- and I had a hard time with it after.  It looked way way too short to me, but I've gotten used to it & it looks really cute on her.  This time did the trick though!  She can still get her hair in her mouth, but barely.  She's been asking for other things to chew on and will pretty much settle for anything- a washcloth, blanket, her shirt...whatever is closest!

Josh & I are both doing great.  This pregnancy has been easy so far & I'm actually getting some energy back!!  Josh is working hard (as always!) and we're both really looking forward to our getaway.  Pics to come after the wedding!

No comments: