Thursday, August 20, 2009

Musical Rooms

Since we've been back in town, the girls have started sharing a room.  We tried a few times before but it just hadn't worked out.  Anabelle would run out of the room screaming, "I want to go to bed!" and head straight for her crib.  They did so well sleeping in the same room while we were on vacation, though, that the transition has been great.  I keep them separated during naptime still, knowing they'd play the entire time instead of sleep.  Anabelle naps in her bed and I let Sarabeth sleep in the guest bed.  Here's what I found when I went to check on them a few minutes ago.  Mind you, they've been awake since 5:45 this morning, so they pretty much fell asleep mid-play.

Anabelle literally asleep on her feet.

.
Sarabeth asleep amongst toys, pillows, wedged between the bed & window.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, that is HILLARIOUS!!! Annabelle looks so tall in that picture!

Unknown said...

That is so funny. ive found isaiah in similar situations, when he swears he is not tired and 10mins later he is in a strange place sleeping