Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Girls go to School!
Yesterday was the start of Mother's Day Out for the school year, and Anabelle's first day of school ever! She was SO excited. Sarabeth went last year, so for her it it meant a new classroom with new teachers. Anabelle wasn't as thrilled when we got to the door of her class though. They both cried when I dropped them off but had stopped about a minute later and had a great day. They weren't the only ones, either. I went to Target all by myself, folded laundry without anyone unfolding it before it got in the drawers, had lunch with 2 sweet friends, and cleaned the house (a little.) Some productivity, some relaxation. It was wonderful!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, their little nap sacks and lunch pails match?! You're kidding me! That is adorable. They are looking closer and closer in age every month I swear.
So cute!!! I love their little matching backpacks & nap mats. We're going to really miss you guys!
So cute! Those pics are awesome!
Post a Comment