Sunday, January 24, 2010

and she grows!

Not that there was any doubt, but Adelyn is growing by leaps & bounds!  She'll be 4 weeks old  tomorrow (Monday the 25th) and I can't figure out where the time has gone.  She's still as sweet as ever.  The last few nights she's even slept 6 hours straight!  The big sisters still love her to death and want to help with everything.  They're great little mommies!




Her big sisters were insistent upon her having the unicorn- they told me she NEEDS it!

We had a fun visit from aunt Pat last week!

3 comments:

Christi Brown said...

how beautiful, Bethany. I am so happy that everything is going so well and that the big girls are so helpful. Ellie did the same thing with a sheep for Charlotte. Now she can't live without it!

The Chron Family said...

I love her and cannot wait to meet her! So happy that all is going so well and that both girls are having so much fun being new big sisters! Love you guys and hope to see you soon! Take care!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how big she is already!!! Leaning more in the Sarabeth direction in looks I think. For the moment anyway. Still totally her own girl though.