Monday, February 01, 2010

Singing time

I want to make sure that the big girls don't get neglected from my blog posts now that Adelyn is here.  We all know how easy it is to get caught up in the cuteness of a newborn!  Lucky me, I have two other girls who are equally as cute and I want to make sure to keep documenting it.  

Not much has changed when it comes to the video camera- they love singing for it, and they LOVE watching themselves.  Here are their latest renditions of some oldies but goodies.  And, of course, I managed to get Adelyn in a few shots! :)

4 comments:

The Chron Family said...

TOO STINKIN CUTE!!! I love those girlies!

Christi Brown said...

My kids loved watching that! They are getting so big.

Amy said...

Oh my gosh they are SO CUTE!!!!! I can't believe how quickly all three of them are growing up!

Steph said...

Oh I loooove your precious little family. That was fun to watch! My favorite part...aside from the sneak peak of Adelyn was Sarabeth, clapping her hands for ever syllable. I was cracking up!! They are getting so big! I don't even recognize little Annabelle! She is a total big girl now! I love the matching jammies. You're such a cute mom.