This year has flown by. It's hard to believe it was two years ago that we celebrated Sarabeth's 2nd birthday a week after moving into this house- and now she's 4! Four years old seems like a milestone birthday. She's growing into this beautiful, smart, independent, articulate little girl who still kind of resembles a newborn I had once with lots of hair. We've been looking ahead to her school years (not to rush things, just to plan!) and I'm in disbelief that she'll be in kindergarten a year from August. Everyone always said they had the hardest time sending their youngest to school, but I'm already anxious about my oldest going! It's a good thing I still have a year and a half to soak up every minute with her, and that's what I plan on doing.
Happy Birthday, Sarabeth.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I decided not to have a big party at the house this year. Instead, we did a family party at the house with both sets of grandparents on the Saturday before her birthday, and on the actual day we went to Build-A-Bear at the mall with the girls' friends. Thank goodness for my friend Stephanie who has an iphone, because I completely forgot my camera. Thanks for the pictures Steph!

The Birthday girl!!

Stepping on the pedal to stuff the bears

Anabelle was a little afraid of the noise...

Giving their bears an air bath

Ringing the Birthday bell!

The girls with their sweet friend Camryn

Motley Crew.

Heading to the car. 3 kids? check. 2 bears? check. 2 umbrellas? check. Mom's sanity? undecided.
Posing with her birthday crown & sash.
Blowing out the candles.
Present time!
The girls with Papa, OG & Daddy.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sarabeth! We miss you!
Post a Comment