Monday, February 25, 2008

Well, we're here! We moved on Saturday to our new house, and we love it! It is still very much a work in progress though and I think it will be that way for a while. The move was pretty smooth and even though it took all day. We were exhausted at the end of the day! We had a lot of help on both ends of the move and that made things so much easier. Now we're just trying to figure out where things are going to go. I don't have any pictures of the inside with our things in it yet, but once we get most of the boxes gone I'll take some. The girls are loving it and really enjoy having space to move around. Their rooms were pretty much the first rooms to get done so they already feel right at home. More pics of those to come also!

3 comments:

tito said...

We're so happy to get to see you guys when we're in town now, hopefully it will be more frequently!

Love,
tito & kristen

Unknown said...

Hello Josh , Bethany, Sarabeth and Anabelle.....
It is wonderful to see you in the world of blogging. I have placed you on my favorites list and can check often!!
Thank you ....
Love and Blessings,
nina(mom or diane)

bethany said...

yea! I love seeing pictures and hearing more about what's going on in the wall house!