Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Surprises in the eggs

Since Sunday, Sarabeth has been obsessed with the plastic Easter eggs. I've emptied them all of anything chocolate or sugary but have left them out for the girls to play with. Second mistake. My first mistake was that I actually put candy in them on Easter morning. Anyway, Sarabeth has taken to hiding things in the eggs, or "uggs" as she calls them. Most recently I found an egg in the kitchen with a piece of spiral pasta in it. I've found hair clips and cheerios, and remember this has just been since Sunday. I think it's time to put the "uggs" away until next year. What goodies will I find when I get them back out in 2009? There's no telling.

Sarabeth finding her goodies on Easter morning.




Anabelle is wondering where all the candy is (as far as I know, she didn't eat any!)

1 comment:

Steph said...

I LOVE their little dresses-I'm jealous you get to matchy match your girls. I'll never get to do that-unless Aidan wants to wear a dress, I'm out of luck. ;)