I've realized that I've gotten really good at something: looking at a craft/finished product in a store and saying, "I could make that" but not actually doing it. Last month, Sarabeth desperately needed a new bath towel. Exciting, I know. She had this darling towel with cute trim and a hood and it was perfect, but a little worse for the wear. Once again, I found myself thinking, "I could make one of those!" This time I actually did it, and it turned out great! I've made several- 2 for my girls and others for presents. It's been a fun little project and a great gift for those new babies and baby showers. Here are the finished products, and more importantly, my beautiful models showing them off! I do have to give credit where credit is due- thank you, mom, for teaching me how to sew. I can only aspire to be as talented as you!
7 comments:
Awww, I love the models! And the towels are SOOO cute! I'm so impressed! And jealous! I wish I could do that.... maybe someday :-)
ac
Great work, friend. They look so cute and comfy! Could you make one for me?
Hey Bethany! That's my newest gift too, I received some for Cara and Micah, and thought, I could do this!! Yours are TOO cute, much more detailed than mine. Love seeing the updates!
Ok, I'm praying you never saw the ones I did. Embarrassing in comparison to those! You are so creative! I love the little pom-pom's on the pink one. Ava is too big for her baby towels now, so I need to make some new ones. I might be coming to you for advice when the time comes...who knows when I'll actually get around to it. ;)
Again, you are so creative. I've got to learn some basic sewing!
The towels look great in the photo too....nice job Bethany!!
The girl's do help bring out the best in your work!
Love and Blessings
Post a Comment