Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Visit to Houston
It's almost been a whole year now since we moved out of Houston, and I've only been back to visit a couple of times. Josh goes back a few times a month for work and had to be there last week for 2 days, so I decided to bring the girls and join him. Besides getting a flat tire on I-35 on the way down there, it was a pretty good trip! On Friday night we got an old group of friends together who we used to meet with once a week for Bible study. There are now 5 children among us so it was really fun to see them all playing together. I'll post pictures later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok, when's later, I'm ready for pictures :-)
Post a Comment