Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Out of the loop
It's been a while since I've posted anything new, so I'll quickly catch you up. We've been pretty good lately...no real news to speak of. Just taking life one day at a time and making sure everyone's happy along the way. It seems to be working! The girls are enjoying the summer and everything that comes along with it. Anabelle had a "first" today- I took her to get a haircut. It wasn't really getting long, it just looked a little scruffy. I've also heard that once you trim it, the hair will start to grow faster. She did great despite it being her naptime, which is why she looks dazed in the pictures. Other than that, not much to report :) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWWWW!!!! She looks so cute!! I love her!!!
First haircuts are so sweet! Enjoyed meeting you this weekend.
Post a Comment