Josh & I had a little getaway last weekend to San Diego. He had a convention and I didn't want the poor guy to have to go all the way out there by himself, so I went too :) He was in classes most of the day so I had time to get a haircut, nap- you know, all the important stuff! Despite the rainy & cold weather we had a great trip! I always miss the girls like crazy when we're away from them even though this was a much-needed break. I also forget how hilarious they are when we're away! I've been cracking up ever since we got back!
Here are a few I can remember from the past 2 days...
On the way back from picking Sarabeth up from Mother's Day Out, I stopped and got lunch...
Sarabeth: (looking at my to-go cup) Mom, is that a party cup?
Me: No, it's just a cup from the restaurant.
Sarabeth: You got that party cup from the restaurant?
Me: Yep.
Sarabeth: It's Party Time!!
Last night as we're finishing dinner...
Me: Sarabeth, you & Anabelle ate a great dinner tonight.
Sarabeth: Yes, and now it's time for candy!
2 comments:
We need a getaway!! Our favorite "funny" happened just a few minutes ago. We asked Kaeli to put up her Leapster and go to sleep. She said "Wait Mommy. I need to save my picture... It's a Masterpiece!" TOO CUTE!!
I'm glad you guys had fun! I love that, "It's party time!" Dang right Sarabeth-this weekend is your party, right? Wish we could come. :(
Post a Comment