Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy Easter!!
Just a few highlights from our fun-filled Easter week!
Are you kidding me with those Easter dresses!?! Where or where did you find such darling little things? I LOVE them. Cutest girls in the world. Can't believe you can fit Annabelle's hair back into a pony like that already! So cute!! Happy Late Easter guys!
Ok, they look adorable in their matching dresses! So stinkin cute! And I love the one of the girls holding up their eggs that they dyed. Have fun traveling and look forward to seeing girls in a few weeks!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh those dresses!!! ADORABLE! And how fun dying eggs!
Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! I love getting slight glimpses into your world :)
Are you kidding me with those Easter dresses!?! Where or where did you find such darling little things? I LOVE them. Cutest girls in the world. Can't believe you can fit Annabelle's hair back into a pony like that already! So cute!! Happy Late Easter guys!
Ok, they look adorable in their matching dresses! So stinkin cute! And I love the one of the girls holding up their eggs that they dyed. Have fun traveling and look forward to seeing girls in a few weeks!
I love Annabelle's ponytail! So sweet.
Post a Comment