We're so excited to introduce you to the newest Wall girl- Adelyn Elizabeth Wall. She was born at 7:12 AM on December 28th, weighing 6lbs 13oz and 19 3/4" long. She's such a sweet baby...eats well, sleeps well...what more can you ask for in a newborn?! The big girls have been wonderful with her. They're fascinated with how small she is and think she constantly needs something. She makes a noise and they're running at her with the pacifier, "Mom! She's crying!" or they're bringing her a blanket, toy, stuffed animal, etc. It's so sweet to watch their nurturing side come out. I, of course, have a million pictures so it's hard to narrow it down for a blog post, but here are a few of my favorites.
Our family of 5

Anabelle, now a BIG sister!
Sweet Sarabeth loving on her baby
Enjoying some quality time with mom in the hospital
Kisses for baby

Ready to go home!
First bath at home
So relaxed
Daddy and his girls:)

Adelyn, 8 days old.
Funny little side-story. Today I noticed Sarabeth had been in the bathroom for a while so I went to check on her. She comes out holding Josh's "Franchising World" magazine. I asked her what she was doing and she sits down on the couch, looks at me, and says, "I'm just going to read for a little bit." Sure enough, she thumbed through this magazine for a good 5 minutes. Josh was VERY proud of his little buisness woman!

5 comments:
Oh my gosh! Baby Adelyn!! You're beautiful! Just a perfect addition to this wonderful family. I can't decide who she looks like!!?? A good mix between the two girls I'd say. What a punkin'!! That picture of you with Annabelle up in the bed with you and Adelyn- you holding Annabelle's little hand..so sweet! Made me get teary. You're such a good Mom. Congrats to you guys.
She's PRECIOUS!!! I cannot wait to meet the new little Wall. The pictures are too cute! (I want another one!) The one of the girls kissing her is priceless! Take care and hope to see you soon!!! We miss you guys!
Thanks so much for the pics, Bethany!
She is just perfect. Perfect eyes, perfect cheeks, perfect. Cannot wait to see and hold her i person, love you guys-k&tito
Congratulations! She sure is a Wall girl! I Love them all!
Bethany & Josh,
You guys have such beautiful girls. I am looking forward to getting to know Adelyn.
Post a Comment