I love this age. Adelyn has started getting her own little personality and we learn more about each other every day. She already has an opinion about many things...she doesn't like formula, only wants homemade baby food (I started doing this and it's really easy, but now she doesn't like the store bought kind), wants to be held most of the time she's awake. She also loves to smile & laugh, sleeps all night (most nights), doesn't have any teeth yet. Pictures of her at this age still remind me of Anabelle when she was little, mostly because of the big brown eyes. She's such a delight and has been the perfect addition to our family!
1 comment:
Um, so cute!!! Adelyn is getting so big! I a loving that you have four girls. As crazy as life my be for a while with that many females, I think that it is so special that they have one another. Sisters are pretty special!...We are still in Bermuda, but heading home Thursday! Hope to see you guys soon!!! Take care!
Post a Comment