Wednesday, May 07, 2008

My little beauties

Here are some recent pics of the girls. I've been kinda lazy when it comes to taking pictures and sending them out, so today I got caught up.
Something about pigtails just makes you want to smile, huh?!My bright-eyed beauty.

Sarabeth is growing up more and more each day. I look at this picture and wonder where my baby went- (but she'll always be my baby!)
Those eyes tell us everything. She hasn't been feeling well lately and we haven't seen the little twinkle in her eyes...I'm so thankful the twinkle is back!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Bethany! I am dying over these pictures! That first one of Sarabeth is SO SO SO darling! She looks like a little girl-where does the time go? I usually think she looks like a mini Josh (a girlie version of course), but she looks a TON like you in this one. How sweet-I miss you guys!! And I'm so happy that Annabelle has her little sparkle back.