We started the oh-so-fun process of potty training Sarabeth this weekend. If you read the title of this post, you'll have an idea of how it went. Let's just say we're going to put it on hold for now and try again later. Enough said?!
The only reason we even had the opportunity to start potty training this weekend is because we weren't able to go to Austin. We had plans to go meet my parents, sister & brother-in-law and aunt to watch my uncle swim. I ended up taking Anabelle back to the doctor on Wednesday because she'd had a fever on and off for a few days and wasn't eating very well. Yup. Another double ear infection. She ran a fever from Tuesday night all the way to Saturday morning. We didn't think it would be a great idea to leave town with her feeling like that. We also have her surgery scheduled to get tubes in her ears- Thursday May 15th. I'll let you know how it goes!
1 comment:
I loathe this right of passage into toddlerhood, and still in the process with number two, I haven't figured out quite how to simplify it, or make it easier. If I get any ideas, I'll let you know. Sorry about the ear infections.
Post a Comment