I knew it would happen, but I wasn't ready for it. Anabelle started walking this week. She's done everything earlier than Sarabeth did, primarily because she has a big sister to keep up with. She's been taking a few steps here & there for a few weeks but only if we're coaxing her to walk towards us. This week she started going from one place to another on her own. Crawling is still faster, so if she trying to keep something away from Sarabeth she opts for the quicker getaway. Here are a few pictures of her on the move.



2 comments:
Go Annabelle!!! She is so cute and sooo sweet!!! I love her, they were both so fun on Monday :-) I'm serious about working up a trade if this is a boy. He he...
I can't believe that!! She is too tiny to walk! Annabelle-you better slow down or you'll intimidate Aidan! You go girl. :)
Post a Comment