Sunday, December 14, 2008

Josh's Surgery

Many of you may know, but Josh is having surgery tomorrow.  His cardiologist found a congenital heart defect about 8 weeks ago that needs to be repaired.  Without going into all the medical details, they're replacing a restriction in his aorta.  The surgery is open chest, but not open heart.  We'll be down in Houston for about a week (hoping to come back by Sunday Dec. 21st) and then he'll have an extensive recovery at home.  We would appreciate your prayers during this time, and thank you so much to those who have already been so helpful to our family.  I'll put an update online after he's out of surgery and recovering.

Other than that, I probably won't be online much over the next few weeks.  So, on a much happier note, Merry Christmas to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Bethany, my name is Jim Foster, from CBA White Rock in Dallas. I left a cell message today, 12/17. Call when you can so I can coordinate stuff (214-342-5700 shop, 214-250-3753 cell).