Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
She did it again.
You may remember a story I posted back in June telling about Sarabeth climbing up her dresser & it falling over on top of her. Well, we put her dresser in the closet with a child-proof door knob cover to ensure that wouldn't happen again. There's still a dresser in Anabelle's room though. Yesterday the girls were playing upstairs and had been in Anabelle's room for a few minutes. I was just outside the door and heard a crash followed by shrieking. I run in to find Sarabeth pinned underneath Anabelle's dresser. I picked everything up off her as fast as I could and Josh ran in to get her. Two of the drawers were broken into pieces and the dresser isn't salvageable. Poor Anabelle was standing in the background crying (completely untouched by the dresser) but scared nonetheless. Through it all, Sarabeth has one tiny bruise on her leg. That's all. The Lord was really protecting her (the dresser was loaded to the gills!) and I'm so thankful she's not hurt. I guess I should have learned the first time around- I'm sorry, Sarabeth!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment