Here is your snapshot into our lives. Josh and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 little girls. Sarabeth is 5, Anabelle is 4, and Adelyn is 1. We live just north of Ft. Worth and are loving it. We've been here for 3 years and can't imagine living anywhere else at this point in our lives. We know we're right where God wants us!
Monday, December 01, 2008
A New Week
I'm thrilled to be able to post some good things, and I apologize for the negativity of my last post. It had been a very hard week! The great news is that we're doing much much better and had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We hosted this year and we were thrilled to be able to do so. Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of any people, just of the table and Josh's delicious cake (yes, he really did make it himself!) Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Josh made that? Are you kidding me right now? I need to go and get Derek so he can see...that's awesome!! Glad you guys had a great holiday and that everyone is feeling better! By the way, we're home until December 17th if you had a San Antonio itch. :)
Post a Comment