It was a long time coming, but we've finally gotten beautiful spring weather. We also have colds/allergies, but I'm willing to deal with it if we're able to be outside. For playgroup today we went down to the Botanic gardens in Ft. Worth to have an Easter egg hunt & picnic lunch. It was an absolutely gorgeous day and we took tons of cute pictures. Being down there brought back old college memories. I used to ride my bike down to the gardens from campus and study out on the grass. When Josh & I were engaged, we went with his company to the symphony in the park where they choreographed fireworks to Star Wars music (sounds kinda funny, but was very cool!) One year our Kappa pictures were even taken near the entrance to the gardens. I love thinking back on those memories- and and making new ones today with my 3 daughters.
3 comments:
You got some really cute shots of the girls! I love the one of all three of them! It was so fun to see you guys! Happy Easter and hope to see you again soon!
Oh my gooooosh!! That picture of the three of you in front of the water is BEAUTIFUL. I love it. And I cannot believe you made those darling dresses-you are so talented. Happy Easter!
Hey there! I loved the pictures from the Botanical Gardens...the girls looked so cute in the darling dresses that you made them. You are so talented at creating things. BTW, how do you get your girls to look at the camera? I'm still trying to figure it out!
Post a Comment